Monday, September 14, 2009

09/12 March on Washington D.C. - What a JOKE!





































I came across a few pictures of Saturdays march in Washington D.C. By the republicans, teabaggers, birthers, and deathers. Now I know that my republican friends are not like this but for me it's embarrassing that I was ever affiliated with this party. As the pictures show this is nothing but a bunch of sore losers (Get over it Obama won) showing subdued racism and I just can't believe that in 2009 this is what our countries become. And to the birthers who now have come up with a second Obama birth certificate, you keep forgetting the most important thing, Kenya was not a country in 1961 the year Obama was born so stop making Kenyan birth certificates.

No comments:

Post a Comment